skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
My life and welcome to it.
That bad leg of mine which I thought was taken care of has proven to be immune to pain management treatments it seems, so I can identify with this. And still laugh. Sorta.
The original is here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jack Curtin
I grow old . . .I grow old . . . I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
My Other Blogs
Jack Curtin's Liquid Diet
-
Jacey Services
-
I Have Heard the Mermaids Singing
-
Facebook
Jack Curtin
|
Sites I Like
Blog of Unneccessary Quotation Marks
Fifty-Two Stories
Flash Fiction Online
January Magazine
Limbo
News From Me
Rap Sheet
Savage Critics
Television Without Pity
The Awl
The Oatmeal
The Third Quarter
The Way The Future Blogs
Thrilling Days of Yesteryear
Tweetage Wasteland
Whatever
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (33)
February (77)
March (27)
April (15)
May (15)
June (19)
July (19)
August (28)
September (21)
October (39)
November (20)
December (16)
January (15)
February (9)
March (12)
April (6)
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment