Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One. Meet the Management.

Those of you who are new here can get some background by reading the "About Me" section of the right hand column; following the links there will fill in most of the blanks. Old regulars who have tracked me down already know that stuff and are probably beyond salvation. Welcome home.

I'm still learning how best to use Blogger, have been solely a WordPress guy up until now, so things may change a bit in the early days as I stumble across some feature or capability that I haven't yet discovered or find out that I don't want to do some of what I've chosen to start out doing.

My other two blogs, Liquid Diet and Curtin's Corner, remain with WordPress.

It's a new day, a new year and a new beginning. Let's go for a ride....


2 comments:

  1. So are you finding Blogger easier to use or deal with than Word Press? I took a couple pokes at Word Press but found that it seemed too difficult for me and gave up. Maybe sometime a bit of info about how and why you switched from Wpord Press to Blogger and what you like/dislike about it? I know I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Blogger because it is easier to use and I wanted something different. I also believe there are better opportunities to get some attention over here and there is the opportunity to monetize the site with ads and the Amazon Store I created years ago and let lie fallow. The two WordPress sites I have are each different to manage and use, Liquid Diet downloaded to and run on my own site, which is more hands on, and Curtin's Corner hosted at WordPress.

    ReplyDelete