Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bragging rights? Yeah, I can handle that.

As it turns out, I happen to know a couple of really smart kids.

This email from my daughter arrived this morning (she sent it to my ex-wife and her husband's parents as well, of course, but I'm going with the idea that the genetics line refers directly to me because that's the kind of guy I am):
Thought I'd give you a little grandparent bragging opportunity! :-)

Second Marking Period for the Middle School and the High School just came to an end yielding straight A's for Ryan & Jack! Jack (Middle School) pulled straight A's and A+'s with a good course load including the advanced Math class. Ryan (High School) pulled straight A+'s and a 4.70 GPA with a FULL honors course load. All this and they managed to finish out another fun basketball season!

I credit good genetics.....
The only negative note here, as I told her in a return email, is that this is going to play hell with Jack's plans to drop out and become a struggling musician.

Life just isn't fair.

Also, well done, guys. I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment