Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Try, Try Again. UPDATED 6-Aug-10

Update:This issue has been resolved; there was a "verify" button I needed to click. I now own this little, tiny corner of the internets in Facebook's eyes, for whatever that's worth.

I have once again added the NetworkedBlogs sign-up area in the column at right, about midway down.

While it currently specifies 11 followers, which is one more than needed to allow me to claim ownership of Mermaids over on Facebook, they for some reason only credit three followers.

I urge anyone who has any interest at all in seeing this blog continue to sign on as a follower and do whatever comes next to verify my ownership.

Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. I am already followerizing you so I am good there. I am still waiting to find out why the logo is also being slugged alongside the articles here. Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I did this rework of his logo so it will look good over on Facebook when he links to it there.

    Just guessin'.

    ReplyDelete